[Letux-kernel] LetuxOS: Kernel v4.16 released

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Apr 6 23:42:20 CEST 2018

> Am 06.04.2018 um 23:33 schrieb H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at goldelico.com>:
>

> hm... some hidden compiler dependencies creeping in???
> Different config?
>
> Did you compile exact source from:
> http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-kernel.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/letux-4.16
>
> Ah, I have an idea. Please do a clean compile of this source tree and
> send me the uImage, the DT files and the kernel modules.
>
> Then I can try to boot it on my system.

Obviously we should do it reverse: -you- should try and test the binaries from

	http://download.goldelico.com/letux-kernel/letux-4.16/

since we want to have working kernels there and it doesn't help
much if you can compile something which is not integrated into
the upload mechanism of the project server and uses different
compilers.