[Letux-kernel] Letux kernel 4.13
H. Nikolaus Schaller
hns at goldelico.com
Fri Sep 8 10:28:49 CEST 2017
I didn't find time to make a big announcement, but Letux 4.13 is here:
What has changed since Letux 4.12?
* added a new experimental GTA04 camera driver and made it work in SXGA mode
* added support for Udoo Neo
* removed TILER patches because they failed to rebase and hence do not work any more
* fix for omap3isp pinmux (to make GTA04 camera work)
* added GPS Pulse Per Second (GTA04A5 only)
* added preliminary and not tested JZ4730 SoC support and Mipsbook_400 device tree
* made bq27421 reprogramming for Pyra battery capacity work
So we got some improvements for the GTA04 and Pyra and basic (mainly untested) support
for two new devices (Udoo neo, i.MX6 and Letux 400, MIPS).
But we also got a big regression that TILER for Pyra isn't working any more.
I also found problems with the OpenPandora: some warning about duplicate hsmmc.2 (WiFi)
and a kernel paging error for OMAPDSS so that the display is not working any more.
Still not properly working is the generic-adc-battery driver (reports wrong voltage/amperes).
So if anyone has fixes for these problems, please let us know.
BR and thanks,
More information about the Letux-kernel