[Letux-kernel] Power consumption can be better estimated now

Michael Mrozek EvilDragon at openpandora.org
Sat Sep 2 14:47:46 CEST 2017

On Fr, 2017-09-01 at 10:16 +0200, H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

Hi,

great!

That's still quite a lot, especially for idling.
That would be 7 hours of battery time when doing nothing - whereas the
Pandora runs 8 hours with normal usage (and up to 20 hours and more
when idling), whereas the battery is only 4400mAh instead of 6000mAh.

Have you tried rmmodding usb-ehci?

That seems to be a power eater on the uEVM at least.

What devices has been switched on / off for your idle-test?
Modem? Wifi?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Michael Mrozek