[Letux-kernel] U-Boot Watchdog?

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Mar 17 23:27:07 CET 2017

> Am 17.03.2017 um 23:09 schrieb H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at goldelico.com>:
>
> Have found it :)
>
> The ca. 9 seconds was the hint...
>
> The PCB didn't fit exactly in the case and hence the Power button was
> always pressed. This triggers the 8-seconds emergency power-down - after
> enabling it by MLO which differs a little in timing between NAND and MMC
> boot.
>
> Ok. We have learned something :)

And I finally have again a completely working GTA04A4 for testing the most recent
hw-test tool. I have two other GTA04A3 where WLAN or Bluetooth is broken...

There is only one remaining issue with our latest U-Boot and Kernel: the NAND
ECC mode does not match between U-Boot and Kernel (OneNAND has no choice for that).

Therefore I currently can't read the U-Boot environment (fw_printenv) and flash
kernel/NAND rootfs from the kernel.