[Letux-kernel] Letux U-Boot 2016.11 for GTA04

Andreas Kemnade andreas at kemnade.info
Sat Jan 14 19:56:08 CET 2017

Hi,

> I found some time to test the latest u-boot and kernel on
> the Letux 3704 (gta04b2) and it boots. It shows the same
> problem as the gta04 that booting from NAND does not find
> the MMC. So I think this is the most urgent fix I should
> work on.

Successful booting from SD (not nand) here also.

hmm, just for doing things correctly:
You are using the MLO binary as x-loader and flash the uboot.bin into
RAM as u-boot.

What I am also wondering:
Should that image also be suitable for booting from serial/usb?
Just for attacking the problem from several sides.

TRM p.3559 talks about some configuration header in one of the cases.