[Letux-kernel] letux-4.9-rc1

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Sun Oct 16 21:47:26 CEST 2016

Hi Marek and Andreas,

Today I have rebased to linus/master and pushed letux-4.9-rc1.

There were only some minor merge conflicts where I hope they don't affect us much.

The biggest one was that the regulators are now in drivers/power/supply.
But we have only patches the bq2429x driver for the Pyra. So no effect
on GTA04 expected.

The second biggest was to serial_core. This might influence GPS and Bluetooth.
But nothing substantial.

A third issue was that patch "musb: omap2430: do not assume balanced enable()/disable()"
did no longer compile because there is no glue->enable any more.
[see <http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-kernel.git;a=commit;h=c6d1d00fad7b042481d22e4f34a251c8753f3d9d>]

So in summary it was a quite smooth rebase.

Anyways, please can you test if it works on GTA04 and OpenPandora?
The more testers we have, the earlier we find the final bugs :)

BR and thanks,