[Letux-kernel] Letux Kernel 4.8 released

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Mon Oct 3 11:07:20 CEST 2016

Hi,
after Linus released official v4.8, I have updated our
Letux kernel to reflect the latest changes and made a
new release:

http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-kernel/

This kernel is quite mature and supports GTA04, OpenPanodra,
PandaBoard, OMAP5EVM and Pyra.

I have also updated the "latest"-Link so that makesd will
install this by default on a fresh SD card.

Let me say thank you for all the contributors for this
milestone and I hope we will have again many community
contributions for the upcoming 4.9 kernel... It will likely
become available around end of the year.

I do not expect many new features to arrive, but stabilization
and some more of our patches will become part of kernel.org so
that the add-ons we need are getting less and less.

Please use, test and report bugs and fixes.

BR and thanks,
Nikolaus

PS: donations to support this work are welcome:
http://shop.goldelico.com/wiki.php?page=GTA04%3aDonation