[Letux-kernel] max_charge property of twl4030

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Mar 4 19:24:21 CET 2016

Hi,
I have observed (while fixing the bq24297 driver) that the
twl4030 uses a non-standard "max_current" property while
other drivers (e.g. bq24257) use "input_current_limit".

Therefore I have developed a patch [1] that renames the
property - and uses the standard property get/set mechanism
instead of creating private sysfs nodes. This has the siide-effect
that it is also available in uevent.

Unfortunatley there is no standard property for the "mode"
attribute. Or did I just not identify a good replacement in enum
power_supply_property?

[1]: http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-kernel.git;a=commit;h=48d4200694dc5f10f4a766f8345b1322b64d02d7
and
http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-kernel.git;a=commit;h=496e540e41675b5d385a35d6769f58ad80e36785