[Letux-kernel] Upstream queue for GTA04 DT

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Tue Jun 14 20:33:25 CEST 2016

Hi Marek,
some of your patches did arrive on linux-next and I have merged
them into letux-base and removed them the duplicates (not yet pushed - will combine with -rc4).

Two patches did not yet arrive in linux-next:
ARM: dts: omap3-gat04: Fix wifi handling
ARM: dts: omap3-gta04: Add missing pinmux for mcbsp4

BTW: it was ok to write status = "okay":

https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/configuration/device-tree.md -- section 1.4

Then I have looked through our gta04.dtsi for other things we can upstream.
The following fragments seem to be upstreamable for me:

1.
	aliases {
		display1 = &tv0;
	};

2.
	madc-hwmon {
		compatible = "ti,twl4030-madc-hwmon";
	};

3.
	i2c1_pins:
	i2c2_pins:
	i2c3_pins:

4.
	bmp085_pins:

5.
	penirq_pins

6.
	camera_pins: pinmux_camera_pins {

7.

&twl_madc {
	ti,system-uses-second-madc-irq;
};

&twl_power {
	compatible = "ti,twl4030-power-reset";
	ti,use_poweroff;
};

8.
/* spare */
&vmmc2 {
	regulator-min-microvolt = <1800000>;
	regulator-max-microvolt = <1800000>;
};

9.
/* Needed to power the DPI pins */

&vpll2 {
	regulator-always-on;
};

This was some time ago suggested by Tomi Valkainen.

Big remaining tasks are only touchscreen, camera and all sound extensions...