[Letux-kernel] [Kernel] Kernel 4.7-rc1

Michael Mrozek EvilDragon at openpandora.org
Wed Jun 1 13:00:20 CEST 2016

Am Tue, 31 May 2016 21:02:43 +0200 hat "H. Nikolaus Schaller"
<hns at goldelico.com> geschrieben:

Hi,

thanks for the information!

Maybe this could help finding the issue why our prototype crashes when
using 1,5GHz  on the core.

This is my last main concern we should try to find the reason for before
setting up the mass production.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Michael Mrozek