[Letux-kernel] Preparing for GamesCom

Michael Mrozek EvilDragon at openpandora.org
Tue Aug 9 15:58:45 CEST 2016

Hi,

okay, most likely, we'll have a few Pyras ready for the GamesCom.

What I still need would be a proper OS to show things to others :)

Running aTcs PyraOS would be the way to go, as then I could show the
various games we have working as DBPs already.

I will mostly concentrate on units which do not have the rotator chip.
The ones with the rotator chip will use the minimal OS I already have
working, as PyraOS doesn't play well with that stupid chip.

So to show off PyraOS at the GamesCom, I need a setup with...

1. TILER activated rotation (it doesn't need to be included in the
kernel, it's fine if we somehow hack it into the system)

2. PyraOS

3. Maybe also using the SGX as far as it is working already (ptitseb
will be there, so he can play around with some GL things).

So I'd need a working combo of board files, kernel and rootfs for that.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Michael Mrozek

-----------------------