[Letux-kernel] Letux-4.8-rc1

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Tue Aug 9 07:25:35 CEST 2016

Hi,
I have merged v4.8-rc1 and fixed conflicts plus some issues:
* bme280 driver was not in sync (because we had integrated some earlier patch set)
* wl18xx required a firmware upgrade (which seems to be more stable if my 20 minutes test is sufficient...)
* some minor API change in touch screen drivers
* some of our feature branches are now upstream and have been removed from the merge process
* the hw-test script is now much better maintainable (one function for each test) and can not only test the GTA04 but also a lot of Pyra components (e.g. report the IMEI of the 3G/4G module)

See also:

	http://download.goldelico.com/letux-kernel/letux-4.8-rc1/