[Lenny400] files download? for lenny on letux 400

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Mon Jul 26 08:32:05 CEST 2010

Am 26.07.2010 um 08:01 schrieb Peer, Wolfgang:

> Hi ,
> i just got such cute letux400  minibook.
> Now i wanted to follow the description on www.letux.org but was searching for the mentioned files
> tar tvjf bootstrap-lenny.tbz   # loads base rootfs
> tar tvzf modules.tbz   # installs kernel modules
> tar tvzf config.tbz   # installs our specific config
>
> to download.
> Could you give me a hint where i can find them?

Hi,
ah, the description is quite outdated... Sorry. It needs some updates.

You can find the latest files here:

	http://download.goldelico.com/letux-400/trunk/

Please, please adjust the makesd script to your host system so that it does not wipe out your hard disk.

And let me know if you run into problems.

Best regards,