[Gta04-ubuntu-touch] [Tinkerphones] GTA04: TV-out working again!

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Sun Jun 3 11:33:34 CEST 2018

Hi Jonatan,

Regarding hardware, there is also the zero phone: https://wiki.zerophone.org

> What do you guys think about that?

That is a really interesting idea full in line with our overall goals. There was
some interest 2 years ago, and we already had installed a mailing list:

But it remained almost inactive. So let me invite you to just make use of it.
Your initiative can make the ball rolling again.

Let me ask some question that come to my (naive) mind:
* how does ubuntu touch differ from desktop ubuntu?
* do they share apt-get repositories?
* how is it installed? does a "apt-get install ubuntu-touch" suffice?
* what are minimum requirements to memory, screen resolution?