[Gta04-owner] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: First trial with QtMoko2

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Wed Mar 28 17:55:55 CEST 2018

Hi Sven,

> Am 28.03.2018 um 17:19 schrieb Sven Dyroff <S.Dyroff at phytec.de>:
>
> Hello Nikolaus,
>
> first problem not reacting to the accelerometer after starting the game:
>
> --------------------------%<-------------------------
>
> QSocketNotifier: Can only be used with threads started with QThread
> QSocketNotifier: Can only be used with threads started with QThread
> File_loader: 45 game levels parsed
> GTA04 accelerometer opened
> readFile failed /sys/bus/platform/devices/twl4030_usb/vbus : "No such file or directory"

Hm. I though we have fixed that...

http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-qtmoko.git;a=blobdiff;f=devices/gta04/server/neohardware.cpp;h=26795abd2fc7f1cc4f137549ea33568072d8d5c2;hp=0f645833e1a8e3bab5ef0e0d6355b833a2bc1af5;hb=b0538b691e2d0db5f30bf482965f63a67db41c64;hpb=23efa60cf243a1c86b139caa809297a360981f0d

> -------------------------->%-------------------------
>
> Second problem UI not reacting to any touches on the screen anymore:
>
> --------------------------%<-------------------------
>
> unknown mouse event type=3, code=18, value=346
> unknown mouse event type=3, code=18, value=34e
> unknown mouse event type=3, code=18, value=353
> unknown mouse event type=3, code=18, value=354
> unknown mouse event type=3, code=18, value=355
> unknown mouse event type=3, code=18, value=0
> unknown mouse event type=3, code=18, value=342
> unknown mouse event type=3, code=18, value=34b
> unknown mouse event type=3, code=18, value=350
> unknown mouse event type=3, code=18, value=351
> unknown mouse event type=3, code=18, value=0
> unknown mouse event type=3, code=18, value=348
> unknown mouse event type=3, code=18, value=34f
> unknown mouse event type=3, code=18, value=349
> unknown mouse event type=3, code=18, value=0
> unknown mouse event type=3, code=18, value=349
> unknown mouse event type=3, code=18, value=34f

Ok. So for some unknown reason it seems not to be the latest
version. I have checked the change date of the rootfs and
the debian packages but not found a mismatch.

Maybe Debian is more lucky...

Could you try:

apt-get update
apt-get upgrade

Does it say it installs a newer version of qtmoko-gta04?