[Gta04-owner] Antwort: Re: First trial with QtMoko2

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Wed Mar 28 16:41:18 CEST 2018

Hello Nikolaus,

--------------------------%<------------------------

root at letux:~# ./qpe-debug
Already on 'wheezy'
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.4.1-debian
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <
http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "arm-linux-gnueabihf".
Reading symbols from /opt/qtmoko/bin/qpe...(no debugging symbols
found)...done.
/root/core: No such file or directory.
Signal        Stop      Print   Pass to program Description
SIGPIPE       No        No      Yes             Broken pipe
Source directories searched: /root/qtmoko/src:$cdir:$cwd
(gdb)

At this point QtMoko just hangs. I guess debugger awaits some commands.
Please advice...

Best regards
   Sven