[Gta04-owner] GTA04A5 based letux phone for sale

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Thu Mar 22 12:14:46 CET 2018

Hello,

is there any developer out there who wants to have it?

Otherwise I'll buy it now for testing QtMoko2.

Best regards
   Sven

Von:    tgrauss <tgrauss at f-gp.eu>
An:     List for communicating with real GTA04 owners
<gta04-owner at goldelico.com>
Datum:  20.03.2018 12:04
Betreff:        [Gta04-owner] GTA04A5 based letux phone for sale
Gesendet von:   "Gta04-owner" <gta04-owner-bounces at goldelico.com>

Hello,

Unfortunatly, for financial reason, I would like to sale my GTA04A5 phone.
I will have to go back to my old Nokia 3310.
It is a complete phone, not only the latest motherboard. It comes with the
camera, the Flash led soldered and the antenna for the FM transmitter is
soldered and installed inside the enclosure.
There are 2 back covers included. One without holes for the camera and
flash, and another one with the holes.
The phones has installed a QTMoko on a 32GB high speed sd card.
What is sold:
- Full GTA04A5 based phone
- Optional Camera installed
- Optional flash installed
- Optional FM transmitter antenna
- Power supply
- Male microUSB to Female full size USBadapter to use the phone as USB
host
- RS232 cable to connect the phone on the computer with serial link
- board and keys to create a gamepad for the phone (see the openmoko diy
gamepad)
- 32 GB high speed SD card (with QTMOKO installed)
- 2 batteries (1 in the phone and 1 spare)
- 2 backplates (1 without holes for the camera and flash and 1 with these
holes)
With the software currently installed, I can make and receive calls and
write and read SMS, and plays some games on it.
Price : 500 euros + shipping