[Gta04-owner] GTA04A5 based letux phone for sale

tgrauss tgrauss at f-gp.eu
Tue Mar 20 12:03:29 CET 2018

Hello,

Unfortunatly, for financial reason, I would like to sale my GTA04A5
phone. I will have to go back to my old Nokia 3310.

It is a complete phone, not only the latest motherboard. It comes with
the camera, the Flash led soldered and the antenna for the FM
transmitter is soldered and installed inside the enclosure.

There are 2 back covers included. One without holes for the camera and
flash, and another one with the holes.

The phones has installed a QTMoko on a 32GB high speed sd card.

What is sold:

- Full GTA04A5 based phone

- Optional Camera installed

- Optional flash installed

- Optional FM transmitter antenna

- Power supply

- Male microUSB to Female full size USBadapter to use the phone as USB
host

- RS232 cable to connect the phone on the computer with serial link

- board and keys to create a gamepad for the phone (see the openmoko diy
gamepad)

- 32 GB high speed SD card (with QTMOKO installed)

- 2 batteries (1 in the phone and 1 spare)

- 2 backplates (1 without holes for the camera and flash and 1 with
these holes)

With the software currently installed, I can make and receive calls and
write and read SMS, and plays some games on it.

Price : 500 euros + shipping