[Gta04-owner] Fwd: [beagleboard] Return of BB-xm?

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri May 12 19:17:09 CEST 2017

You remember the Openmoko-Beagle Hybrid?

	http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Openmoko_Beagle_Hybrid

It appears as if one parent of the GTA04 is back: the BeagleBoard XM.

Same DM3730 CPU but different memory chip (512 MB RAM, no NAND) as the GTA04.

Price is a little high compared to a BeagleBone Black or our Letux Cortex 8 board,
but for some applications the BB-XM is a better choice.

BTW: our Letux OS also runs on the BB-XM (but I have not yet tested our 2016.11 U-Boot).

Happy tinkering,
Nikolaus