[Gta04-owner] What went wrong with Ubuntu's phone effort

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Wed Jun 28 16:59:59 CEST 2017

Hello Nicolaus,

> So I'd summarize as: mankind is happy with the status quo of what is
offered by the big players,
> making it too tough for individuals to change or get appreciation.
>
> But can this be the answer for the next 100 years?

The problem is to provide insight in the key axiom of this system: "If you
think that everything is alright, then you don't know what's going on!"

> The key point seems to be that the commercial and (partially) closed
"opponents" don't have a bad reputation.

If the remaining 99.9% of mankind would understand what's going on, then
reputation of these "opponents" would decrease significantly.

> Looks like a point of saturation with IT.

In my view it's already an overkill with IT. See:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdG757YdLgtQCcBHtVpj_ihghjsfqAHEs_WCRbaXarVuX3WJ5oRA

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGJEeDiw6GBzkynZpIWm5n2oOSGewxAXFDAZPR5ANMpWXAJBQSnw

> Have we un-learned to play around and learn just for fun?

Please see my previous comment and draw your own consequences...

Best regards
   Sven