[Gta04-owner] [Letux-kernel] Letux-4.12-rc7 kernel available

tgrauss tgrauss at f-gp.eu
Mon Jun 26 13:57:42 CEST 2017

Hi,

For those who night worry with making holes for the camera and the flash
in the back panel of the phone, you don't need to as it is recessed. So
you don't need these holes but you can still take a photo by removing
the back panel first. You have then a "stealth" camera hidden in the
phone :)
It is quite easy to install the camera module and solder the LED.

Regards

Thierry