[Gta04-owner] Letux-4.12-rc7 kernel available

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Mon Jun 26 12:12:22 CEST 2017

Hi,
main change is a new variant of the ov9655 camera driver
which was submitted last week to LKML.

The author has taken some of our work and added other
(good things) but was missing parts we need for the GTA04.

I have included his work and added some patches so that
the camera driver is found, loaded and initialized from DT
on the GTA04.

Unfortunately we still get a "green screen" when using
mplayer.

So the new driver did not by accident solve the bug we
have in our own variant.

But if the driver works for others we can probably hunt
down the issue to the omap3isp code or setup.

Any testing or help is really appreciated, especially
by the GTA04 owners who have a camera.

BTW, we still have a handful of camera modules:

http://shop.goldelico.com/wiki.php?page=GTA04%3ACamera

[1]: http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-kernel/