[Gta04-owner] Letux Kernel 4.12-rc5

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Tue Jun 13 09:58:42 CEST 2017

Hi Neil,
thanks for your encouraging words!

> Am 12.06.2017 um 23:17 schrieb Neil Jerram <neil at ossau.homelinux.net>:
>
>  I really don't know how you do it!

Well, there are several factors:
* one is that I want to get this project finally done - which is impossible :) It is some Sisyphos work...
* as long as I have the impression that my work is useful and appreciated and honoured by others, this gives me a lot of motivation to continue
* sometimes I simply need things for myself or other projects (e.g. I would like to have QtMoko and Replicant on a Pyra)
* I want to demonstrate a different world where people contribute positive things for fun and the benefit of others (in my personal perception this altruism was much more honoured from the 1980ies to ca. 2015 but has been replaced by egoisms and destructiveness)
* and finally I prefer to keep things running instead of dumping still well enough working hardware