[Gta04-owner] [Tinkerphones] Towards QtMoko2: building QtMoko from sources

Jonas Smedegaard jonas at jones.dk
Sat Jun 3 19:38:39 CEST 2017

Quoting H. Nikolaus Schaller (2017-06-03 18:18:49)
> b) add to /etc/apt/sources.list
>
>         deb http://www.qtmoko.net/download/ wheezy main
>         deb-src http://www.qtmoko.net/download/ wheezy main
[...]
> Well, there are still some limitations I want to work on in the next weeks:
> * the repository has no GPG signatures so one has to work around
> apt-get security complaints

Simplest is probably to instead use these APT lines:

    deb [ trusted=yes ] http://www.qtmoko.net/download/ wheezy main
    deb-src [ trusted=yes ] http://www.qtmoko.net/download/ wheezy main

> * compilation is still slow despite ccache. I should try the 200GB
> card on a Pyra or OMAP5432EVM as soon as there becomes one available
> for running in background

Another option is to compile on an ARM device with SATA interface and
more memory.

 - Jonas