[Gta04-owner] [Tinkerphones] Letux 4.12 kernel available

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Jul 21 19:19:02 CEST 2017

Hi Geoff,

> Am 19.07.2017 um 08:01 schrieb Geoff Wyche <geoff at gxwtech.com>:
>
> The demise of the GTA04A5 was very painful, but I still want to
> contribute.  These days I have more money than coding time.
>
> What is the best path forward?

Well, we have a project support program which helps to fund some freelancers
(or my time) or organizing hacking weekends.

http://shop.goldelico.com/wiki.php?page=Products&category=Project%20Support

BTW: if there are developers wanting to help, there is a paid-developer-program:

http://projects.goldelico.com/p/openphoenux/page/PaidDeveloper/