[Gta04-owner] GTA04A5 charging?

L.B. lionel.broche at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 21:23:51 CEST 2017

Hi Martin,

I had a similar problem several times before, for me the problem was
that the battery did not charge for long enough to allow the phone to
boot completly, so that the boot process was interrupted by the battery
discharge.

To get around this I used to boot while pressing the AUX switch in order
to get to the boot menu, and then select the hardware testing option
(sorry, I cannot remember the exact name and my phone is dead at the
moment so I cannot check). If you leave the phone for a while after
that, the battery should charge and you can re-boot the phone normally.
At least, that worked for me.

Good luck!

Lionel