[Gta04-owner] GTA04A5 charging?

Martin Rottensteiner martin.rottensteiner.list at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 21:06:19 CEST 2017

Hi,

I just got it in the mean time that the phone really starts on itself after
plugging charger and cable (I have to wait some minutes). Then I get the
boot screen where I can choose the partition where to boot the system from.
>From this point on I wait about 15 sec, then the screen turns off and power
button turns from red to off. There is no difference if I just wait at the
boot screen or try to boot debian lxde or latest replicant (sms hack).

It looks for me that the battery is not fully charged and I don't know how
to charge it.

Please help :)

   Thanks, Martin