[Gta04-owner] GTA04A5: good news and bad news

tgrauss tgrauss at f-gp.eu
Thu Feb 23 10:54:53 CET 2017

Hi,

I hope that it will be possible to repair most of the boards. Lets hope
at least that everybody who have preordered/ordered will be able to have
one :/
If only I had a few millions euros, I would give some to the project
without any hesitation.

I guess that for the unlucky who won't be able to get a working gta04a5
that they will at least get the components so that they could at least
try to create their own boards (modified with a different cpu/memory) as
it is possible to do oven reflow soldering at home.

How many people have preordered/ordered?

Best whishes

Thierry GRAUSS