[Gta04-owner] Whose GTA04 think that battery is removed? Please report.

Andreas Kemnade andreas at kemnade.info
Sat Apr 29 21:03:04 CEST 2017

Hi,

my GTA04A5 thinks its battery is disconnected when it is suspended
while it is charging.
The Letux 3704 does not do that. Same kernels!

This phenomenom does only happen on the gta04a5 when the bit
WATCHDOGEN in BCIMFEN4 is enabled.

The bit is enabled by default. I am wondering whether this is a problem
related to the GTA04A5 hardware or my device.

Battery "disconnection" leads to immediate wakeup and charging stop.

Or the battery of the Letux3704 has stronger ties to the device so that
it cannot be disconnected by the kernel ;-)

Hmm, newer chip revision of the tps65950?

Puzzled,
Andreas