[Gta04-owner] Update for makesd script

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Sun Apr 23 15:40:16 CEST 2017

Hi all,

I have reworked the makesd script so that its implementation uses more shell functions
which makes the code a little more maintainable and easier to adapt.

And, I have added a big macro database so that there is not much left
hard-coded into case $VAR in ) statements. Macros are expanded recursively
so that it is easy to define aliases and simple and complex macros.

The functions and how to operate remains the same.

If you already have makesd installed, just do

	./makesd -u

Otherwise follow the installation instructions:

	http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-makesd/