[Gta04-owner] Status GTA04A5 production

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Mon Sep 5 13:49:23 CEST 2016

Hi,
production time is coming very close. Last Friday we discussed the final fine-tuning for the
stencil for printing the solder paste.

And now I got the confirmation that all components (incl. PCBs and BNO055) now have
arrived. So I am eagerly awaiting when they have time on their production machines to
build the first 20 units. I will go there and try to make some videos.

So you can probably feel my excitement :) And nervousness (because I don't know if
there is still one catastrophic mistake or bug in the design).

Preorders:
http://shop.goldelico.com/wiki.php?page=GTA04
http://shop.goldelico.com/wiki.php?page=GTA04%20Complete