[Gta04-owner] OpenPhoenux Letux/GTA04 Kernel- and Userspace-Hacking weekend

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Fri Apr 22 15:57:46 CEST 2016

> Hi all,
> finally, we have now defined the location and weekend dates:
>
> 4 & 5 June 2016 in Munich
>
> Details about the location are updated here:
>
> 	http://projects.goldelico.com/p/openphoenux/page/HackingWeekend2016/

It's wonderful that you are doing this, and I look forward to seeing the
results.

For the kernel side of the work, there are apparently 49 open issues at
http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-kernel/issues/.  I wonder what
your plan is for prioritizing these?

(I think my advice would be to prioritize reducing the overall number by
picking off the easiest issues first.  But perhaps that wouldn't be the
best use of the experts you will have gathered together.)

Regards,
     Neil