[Gta04-owner] experimental Letux Kernel 4.2 with omapdrm

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Mon Oct 5 19:25:55 CEST 2015

Am 04.10.2015 um 11:44 schrieb neil at ossau.homelinux.net:

> Interesting, thanks. I believe omapdrm is what's needed for anyone who wants to try Wayland instead of X.

Yes, it is the best thing for the future. Omapfb still works, but is no longer maintained according to the developer.

> Could the mouse event throttling be related to gesture detection? If the input stack now uses libinput instead of evdev, I believe libinput does more of that kind of thing.

Now I have upgraded to Linux 4.3-rc4 and we can boot from MMC again (was broken since 4.3-rc1).

And there the mouse issue has gone. So I think it was simply a kernel bug or inconsistency in 4.2.

Here is a link to the latest sources:
<http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-kernel.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/work/hns/omapdrm>