[Gta04-owner] experimental Letux Kernel 4.2 with omapdrm

neil at ossau.homelinux.net neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Sun Oct 4 11:44:19 CEST 2015

Interesting, thanks. I believe omapdrm is what's needed for anyone who wants to try Wayland instead of X.

Could the mouse event throttling be related to gesture detection? If the input stack now uses libinput instead of evdev, I believe libinput does more of that kind of thing.

(I spent some time recently trying to understand the pieces for getting good finger scrolling in my web browser-based UI.)

Regards,
      Neil