[Gta04-owner] Problems updating the repository

Alexandre Roumiantsev ran at mail.wplus.net
Wed May 20 08:13:07 CEST 2015

Hello
Sorry for delay with answer, I was in business trip.

> On 19/05/15 17:08, Lukas Maerdian wrote:

>>> Excellent, I'll give it a try. Thanks a lot!
>>>
>>> Lionel
>> Hi Alexandre,
>>
>> up to which commit does your image contain the new features?
>> I'm especially interested, if it already contains my hwrouting patches
>> (from 2015-04-08), because I'd be interested if somebody (GTA04a4 owner)
>> would give them a try... So Lionel could probably test them.
>>
>> Best,
>>   Lukas

All latest patches ( hwrouting as well ) is included. However, I has GTA403 so I set swrouting as default. No auto selection have done yet.

> TODO: add a startup script, which loads the correct config file.
> On GTA04A3 the _swrouting variant has to be used!
Find here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-rRgKAzYyoBQWM1RTFyeDNzRjA/view?usp=sharing
version with hwrouting setted as default.