[Gta04-owner] [ANN]: decided to start production for GTA04A5 boards

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Jul 31 16:30:47 CEST 2015

Am 31.07.2015 um 16:21 schrieb Roland Haeder <roland at mxchange.org>:

> On 07/30/2015 03:44 PM, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
>> Hi,
>> we finally decided to start the production of the GTA04A5 [1] boards and use the ~40 plastic cases we
>> have recently received to also build a batch of complete Letux 2804 [2] devices. And we have secured
>> a set of GTM601W modem modules.
>>
>> Details will follow.
>>
>> Thanks for your patience. Stay tuned. It will pay off!
>>
>> BR,
>> Nikolaus
>>
>> Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/goldelico
>>
>> [1]: http://shop.goldelico.com/wiki.php?page=GTA04A5
>> [2]: http://shop.goldelico.com/wiki.php?page=GTA04%20Complete
>>
> Hello all,
>
> congratulations for the decision. :-) This sounds like good news.
>
> Should I sent in my FreeRunner now so you can upgrade it?

Not yet because we do not want to have a pile of devices which we need
to identify in 2 or 3 months as yours (decision for production does not mean
they are produced… But I appreciate your impatience :-)

You could do the upgrade yourself. See the manual (section 4):

http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-main/downloads/47/

It is not very complicated. We will even provide a complimentary Torx screwdriver.