[Gta04-owner] OpenPhoenux and GTA04 at CCCamp?

Paul Kocialkowski contact at paulk.fr
Wed Jul 29 20:49:32 CEST 2015

Hi,

Le vendredi 24 juillet 2015 à 19:47 +0200, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller a
écrit :
> > Nikolaus, do you plan on having some OpenPhoenux and GTA04
> > representation at camp besides Neo900?
>
> I didn’t know about this event until some weeks ago - and I personally
> have a schedule conflict… And I am not a fan of outdoor camping either :)

Alright then, maybe next time!

> > Also, my GTA04 still has a broken
> > GPS connector, so I thought perhaps it would be the right time to see
> > about it and get it fixed (Joerg already mentioned he would bring some
> > soldering tools, too).
>
> Yes, that would have been a good occasion. But you can also send it to me
> (any time you like) and I can return it next day (sometimes same day). It
> needs around 10 minutes to repair if the person knows how to do it quickly
> and reliable.

I think I'll first try to get it fixed at camp with Joerg, but if the
tools are inadequate or so, I'll try to get it to you by mail by the
time I'm in Berlin.

> > I would be very happy to meet members of the community there and talk
> > about the future of Replicant on the OpenPhoenux projects and community!
>
> Thanks for making us aware!
>
> I am sure that some members of our community are going there. Maybe they
> can share their plans and reply to this mail?

That would be fine! Also, we'll most certainly be able to meet at the
Neo village, or after the lightning talk or the long talk, if they are
accepted!

--
Paul Kocialkowski, Replicant developer

Replicant is a fully free Android distribution running on several
devices, a free software mobile operating system putting the emphasis on
freedom and privacy/security.

Website: http://www.replicant.us/
Blog: http://blog.replicant.us/
Wiki/tracker/forums: http://redmine.replicant.us/