[Gta04-owner] [Community] [Announce] Goldelico Replicant Testing Snapshot (2015.06)

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 13:09:39 CEST 2015

Hi Adrien,

On Sat, Jul 18, 2015 at 9:55 AM, Adrien Dorsaz <adrien at adorsaz.ch> wrote:
> I've tried it last week and I've noticed during calls with my GTA04A4 my
> interlocutor don't hear anything. I'm sure that the issue don't come
> from my hardware, because it works well with QtMoko (except that the
> sound is a bit low for my interlocutor).

I've noticed the same. I sat down with Lukas one evening (via IRC) and
we went back and forth to see if we could pinpoint the problem.

I had 'logcat' running an dlooked with tinymix to look at the mixer
settings, but we were unable to see any difference that indicated a
problem between calls with and without sound :-(

> A second point it that Android don't find every time my operator. I had
> to play with air plane mode / gps antenna to be able to connect my phone
> to the network (but when it connects, it seems to work well, even the
> 3G).

I noticed that it was hard to come out of airplane mode. Also,
sometimes it takes some time to recognise my operator, but it usually
succeeds in the end.

HTH (a bit...)

Christ van Willegen
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0