[Gta04-owner] [Community] [Announce] Goldelico Replicant Testing Snapshot (2015.06)

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Sat Jul 18 09:55:40 CEST 2015

Hi Lukas,

First of all, thanks for this new test release !

I've tried it last week and I've noticed during calls with my GTA04A4 my
interlocutor don't hear anything. I'm sure that the issue don't come
from my hardware, because it works well with QtMoko (except that the
sound is a bit low for my interlocutor).

Do you know which filter I should use with `adb log` to have relevant
logs during calls ?

A second point it that Android don't find every time my operator. I had
to play with air plane mode / gps antenna to be able to connect my phone
to the network (but when it connects, it seems to work well, even the
3G).

Otherwise, I had to make a new install of my destkop with Debian Jessie
64bit and then I've tried to compile your version of Replicant. But I
wasn't able to build the bootimage because of clang linking errors (I've
attached the logs). Did someone already seen such errors ? I've tried to
look for them on the web, but I didn't find relevant results.

Thanks and best regards,
Adrien

PS:
I've followed the Replicant wiki to install the build dependencies [0],
it has been updated recently, and I've followed the gta04 wiki to run
the build.

[0] : Building replicant
http://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/BuildDependenciesInstallation