[Gta04-owner] Looking for GTA04 board

Dan Zubey dzubey at solomontech.com
Thu Oct 23 20:07:23 CEST 2014

Hi everyone

So my company is looking to develop a product for a customer, and I've
suggested going the route of using the GTA04 board as a basis. Going this
route would be good because it shortens our development time, and we'd be
able to give back to the community as we develop.

The problem is that we need to actually purchase of one of the boards to
evaluate, as Golden Delicious has sold all stock.

So I wanted to put a shout out here to see if anyone might be willing to
sell us their board so we can do some testing with it.

If you're willing to part with a board, I can promise we'll take good care
of it.

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Zubey