[Gta04-owner] Breakable USB port with GTA02 case

Paul Kocialkowski contact at paulk.fr
Thu May 29 22:18:54 CEST 2014

> As I don't want to go to my electronic shop every 6 months to solder it
> back, I wanted to know if the 3D printed case make it less breakable ?
> Indeed, I think that it isn't well maintained by the GTA02 plastic,
> because the hole seems a little bit too big...

As far as I can tell, it fits perfectly in the 3D-printed case and I'm
not experiencing any particular issue with it. Though I didn't have any
issue with the Openmoko case I was using before either.

--
Paul Kocialkowski, Replicant developer

Website: http://www.replicant.us/
Redmine: http://redmine.replicant.us/