[Gta04-owner] There is a nice video of Replicant 4.4.2 and SHR running on the GTA04

Paul Kocialkowski contact at paulk.fr
Wed May 21 17:26:55 CEST 2014

Le mercredi 21 mai 2014 à 07:23 +0200, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller a
écrit :
> made by Sebastian Krzyszkowiak
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1IM9Vd2_2s

By the way, the third software button is not broken, it just doesn't
work before the first screen off/on toggle (power button). This is an
issue in Android 4.2 and it behaves the same way in CyanogenMod and
Replicant on other devices (e.g. Galaxy Nexus).

The RIL is not yet enabled (apparently, you're using the Goldelico
version, so new images will probably have it) and it is incomplete at
this point. IIRC voice calls were working, but that's about it.

I've added some other videos of Replicant running on the GTA04 at:
http://ftp-osl.osuosl.org/pub/replicant/videos/gta04/

I could probably make another one, now that headset and suspend works
correctly.

--
Paul Kocialkowski, Replicant developer

Website: http://www.replicant.us/