[Gta04-owner] [Community] There is a nice video of Replicant 4.4.2 and SHR running on the GTA04

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak dos at dosowisko.net
Wed May 21 13:51:35 CEST 2014

Hello,

Dang, I cannot even announce my own videos without someone else doing it faster!

Just kidding of course, thanks for putting it here :)

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 10:10 AM, Parchet Michaël <mparchet at sunrise.ch> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> What's the device model using in this video ?
>
> Thanks for your answer
>
> Best regards
>
> mparchet

It's a "second choice" board, serial number 5285-0021:
"RS232-RX (console) broken; Mic -> GSM not tested (no Mic installed);
everything else appears to work"

And it's a 800 MHz version, as seen on video. I suppose it's a
GTA04A3, but haven't checked it yet to be 100% sure.

Cheers,
--
Sebastian Krzyszkowiak, dos
http://dosowisko.net/