[Gta04-owner] Goldelico Replicant 4.2 Update (suspend + accel)

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Tue May 20 15:12:08 CEST 2014

On 2014-05-20 13:52, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
> Hi,
> I have worked in the kernel part of your patch into the tree:
>
> http://git.goldelico.com/?p=gta04-kernel.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/work/hns/3.15-rc3-lis302
>
> And I have added a device tree file for the GTA04A3 boards, but not
> tested anything (except that it compiles).
>
> In the mean time I have found out that the GTA04A3 have mixed
> installation
> of LIS302 and BMA180, i.e. some boards have both and some have either
> one.
>
> So maybe with the next 3.15 kernel we have standard support for LIS302
> on the GTA04A3 boards as well.

Thank you for continuing to think about good old GTA04A3 boards!

(Seriously.  I guess the number of GTA04A3s is a lot less than GTA04A4s,
and also that it would be more interesting for you to look forward to
new developments than to continue supporting older ones - so I really
appreciate it.)

Regards,
      Neil