[Gta04-owner] Problem with gta04-kernel.git

Alexandre Roumiantsev ran at mail.wplus.net
Thu May 8 13:14:57 CEST 2014

Hello

Same.
It looks something wrong with settings with gta04-kernel.git in Replicant Goldelico extensions (Local Manifest). I never has problems with
gta04-replicant.git, gta04-replicant-device.git and gta04-replicant-vendor.git.
But always with gta04-kernel.git.
Only some tricks help me.

Best regards, Alexandre.