[Gta04-owner] Special offer Letux 3704

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Thu Jul 31 11:06:54 CEST 2014

Hi,
as you probably know, the Letux 2804 has an "older brother", the Letux 3704 PDA.
As some "older brothers" it is stronger, but a little clumsy and may not be as
versatile as the "younger brother" :) But he has his strengths if needed...

http://shop.goldelico.com/wiki.php?page=Letux%203704

The L3704 units we offer from stock are sample units to evaluate customization
options, and we are looking for more such customization projects.

A Replicant 4.2 image is running on it very well, so that you can easily
develop (or have developed) and deploy applications to such devices. And
since it doesn't have UMTS built in, the incomplete Hayes-RIL for GTA04-Replicant
is not a problem.

To stimulate your ideas, we make a special summer holidays offer:

* please submit a project idea what you want to accomplish with such a device
* and suggest a price for a (single) sample unit until 15th August.

Then, we will choose the most interesting projects from the submissions
and you get the device at the price (plus shipment) you have suggested.

Submissions must go to: sales at goldelico.com to be considered.

Please spread the word and invite interested people to this mailing list.

BR and have a nice summer,