neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Sat Jul 19 14:26:54 CEST 2014
"Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller" <hns at goldelico.com> writes:
> Any experience (what works, what does not work as expected) is welcome!
Hi there. I've also just built and booted 3.16-rc5 (at 7e02be4, so with
My main observations so far are that:
- It boots, and X starts and shows my UI.
- After only a few minutes, the phone switches off, I assume due to lack
of power. This is with USB cable connected to my laptop.
- /sys/class/power_supply/bq27000-battery/capacity does not exist.
- /sys/class/power_supply/twl4030_battery/capacity does exist, and
reported 7, then 5, during the few minutes that I was exploring.
I guess this means that battery charging isn't working.
Also two more minor (probably) things:
- /sys/bus/i2c/devices/2-0077/pressure0_input does not exist.
- /sys/class/backlight/pwm-backlight/brightness does not exist.
I guess these are just changed sysfs paths, that I can investigate once
the system stays up a bit longer.
More information about the Gta04-owner