[Gta04-owner] Two Freerunners to give away for almost free

Alexander Lehner lehner at edv-buero-lehner.de
Mon Jan 13 14:32:35 CET 2014

On Mon, 13 Jan 2014, Kardan wrote:

> Hey,
> A late Happy new year also from me. Hope we will make 25k orders in 2014 as well!
> As my old gta02 got stolen i could use a new old one for testing and maybe some app development.
> I thought about committing 15 ? per month / until the next major hardware release. Although this might not make a full gta04 maybe it adds something to calculate with.

Sounds good!
I wonder whoever is stupid enough to steal a OpenMoko, but you might
consider buying a 'OpenMoko bondage' at Christoph Pulster's shop
www.pulster.eu for 0,00 EUR ;)

Please let me know your address by email and I'll send the good piece to
you. I then simply trust that you will donate monthly.

Alex.