[Gta04-owner] Two Freerunners to give away for almost free

Kardan kardan at riseup.net
Mon Jan 13 14:20:33 CET 2014

Hey,
A late Happy new year also from me. Hope we will make 25k orders in 2014 as well!
As my old gta02 got stolen i could use a new old one for testing and maybe some app development.
I thought about committing 15 € per month / until the next major hardware release. Although this might not make a full gta04 maybe it adds something to calculate with.
All the best,
kardan