[Gta04-owner] using the openmoko with a Stylus pen

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Tue Nov 26 11:14:34 CET 2013

But perhaps a little impractical for carrying them in the pocket of your
trousers...   :-D

Von:    Stefan Wildemann <stefan.wildemann at metalstrolche.de>
An:     gta04-owner at goldelico.com
Datum:  26.11.2013 11:07
Betreff:        Re: [Gta04-owner] using the openmoko with a Stylus pen
Gesendet von:   gta04-owner-bounces at goldelico.com

Wooden toothpicks work pretty well too. Best alternative if you've lost
your stylus. Every restaurant has them.

Best Regards,
Stefan

Am 26.11.2013 09:54, schrieb Sven Dyroff:
That's also my experience. I always have a simple ballpen in my pocket. As
long as you make shure that it's one that a) has no sharp edges at its top
and b) doesn't collect ink at its top, you can use it for extremely
precise touching. At least on the GTA04 with QtMoko....

Best regards
   Sven